Day 94- On the Road: Authors Part 4
April 15, 2010
Here is Part 4 of the blogs to introduce you to some of the authors in the Next Top Spiritual Author contest.
16. Anita Pathik Law. Anita is a spiritual leader, a wisdom keeper, a song writer, a minister and great teacher. And none of these words really describes the powerful spirituality that pours from her soul out into the world. I met Anita when I was organizing an Evolutionary Women Retreat in 2007 and she agreed to be a speaker. The name of her book is Returning to Your Original Intention. View her video here: http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=881
17. Biff and Laurie Boggs Biff and Laurie were on on Tambra Harck’s radio show on. When I heard the beginning of their story, I connected with their hearts and the love they transmit. The book was written by Biff and is telling Laurie’s story. It is dedicated to their son, Preston. One of the ways the book is described, Learn to be empowered by your own tragedy. The book is called, “Hitting Fear Head On: Become Light as a Feather, Joyful with Love, and Free to Fly.” View the powerful video here: http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=223
18. Cheryl Hiebert. Cheryl is a spiritual teacher who is committed to helping people cope with loss.. I connected with Cheryl through the peacemaker group. Her book focuses on grieving the loss of an animal and connects her personal experience to the common feelings many of us experience with any loss. Her book is called, “Losing Willow: Grieving the loss of an animal companion” The video link is: http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=2975
19. Lisa Bonnice. Lisa is a high energy, dynamo! I love her approach to excess weight or illness. She calls it a blessing and a clue your body is telling you. I listened to Lisa’s story on the radio show with Tambra Harck and I connected with her immediately. I want you to hear her message. Her book is called, “Shape Shifting: The body/mind/spirit weight solution” Watch her video here: http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=2155
20. Yvonne Read. Yvonne is a Minister of Spiritual Peacemaking. We connected through an e-mail group of spiritual peacemakers. Her book is an illustrated book for young children and their parents. It has 52 colorful affirmations, one for each week. The name of her book is: Parenting through the Power Within. You can view her video here http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=255
Enjoy the spiritual wisdom, and heart centered connection of the authors and Vote! Thanks so much.
My book is Open to Inspiration: The summer a woman discovered herself with a teenage daughter and the Jonas Brothers on a 10,000 mile road trip. http://www.NextTopAuthor.com/?aid=49
Top 250 authors go to Round 2.