Day 79 of 100 days of Blogging
Health benefits are one of the reasons I OM. Physical and Emotional. After spending last week in New York and OMing every day again, I became even more aware of it. Things like singing all the time. Singing is one of the things I do when I am most connected to my self and I am happy. I was singing out loud as I walked through the streets of New York.
Some of the things I have noticed over the last three years of practicing OM:
*Feeling Connected to people everywhere
*Healthy weight for my body
*More clarity when I want to speak in a group
*Ability to hold a wider range of emotions and feelings, which leads to…
*Easier to witness another person’s pain and process without needing to fix anything, which leads to…
*Better relationships with family and friends and the strength and ability to coach and lead my business.
Below are some of the benefits reported by other practitioners of OM.
If you are interested in learning how to OM, go to this link for the most up to date classes in Washington, DC
Practitioners of OM Have Reported The Following Benefits:
- Increases Overall Vitality. It lights you up from the inside out.
- Increases Overall TurnON. When you’re TurnedON, things flow.
- Increases Energy. There’s a well of energy that lives inside of you.
- Increases libido. You’ll want sex more.
- Reduces stress & irritability.
- Increases ability to feel and know desire. You’ll be clear on what you want.
- Lengthens orgasmic pleasure during intercourse. Yes, that “Place” extends.
- Increases confidence with your body & in the bedroom.
- Gain skills of concentration & attention.
- Addresses chronic dissatisfaction. TurnON alters dissatisfaction.
- Increases intimacy with your partner. OM creates more communication.
- You will communicate better & feel more connected.
Andrea Hylen believes in the power of our voices to usher in a new world. She is the founder of Heal My Voice, an organization that inspires women and men to heal a story, reclaim personal power and step into greater leadership. Andrea discovered her unique gifts while parenting three daughters and learning to live life fully after the deaths of her brother, son and husband. In addition to serving as Heal My Voice’s Executive Director, Andrea is an Orgasmic Meditation Teacher and Sexuality Coach.
She is following her intuition as she collaborates with women and men in organizations and travels around the world speaking, teaching and leading workshops. Her passion is authentically living life and supporting others in doing the same. To connect with Andrea and learn about current projects go to: www.andreahylen.com and www.healmyvoice.org.