Day 87- On the road- Introducing authors Part 2
April 8, 2010
Introducing Next Top Spiritual Authors Part 2
Here are the next five amazing spiritual authors I will be introducing to you over the next few weeks. Bask in the energy of their messages. Like a daily spiritual practice of seeing the beauty and heart-filled messages being offered here.
6. Amber Welsh – Amber is a medical researcher, writer and change coach. I met her through an e-mail list with spiritual peacemakers and connected because of the contest. (One of the beautiful opportunities) Her book is called Perspective: Finding Magic in Every Day Life. View her video here- http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=758
7. George Harris – George is a Minister of Metaphysics and Spiritual Peacemaking. I have had the opportunity to attend 2 James Twyman spiritual retreats with George. We were in a core group of ministers that met every week for a period of time after one of the retreats. He is an incredible communicator, minister and facilitator. His book is called, One with God/One As God. Listen to his audio here http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=34
8. Gina Villa-Grimsby. Gina is a minister of spiritual peacemaking. We have supported each other on Facebook for a long time and I have great respect for her journey. Name a life challenge and she has experienced it personally! Her book is a memoir and is called, The Optimystic Ride. View her video here. http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=91
9. Jean Roorda. Jean is a writer, teacher, spiritual coach and parent. I met Jean on Facebook! Her book is called Our Next Step: Right Action and Right Relationship for a Radically New Human Experience. Check out her video http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=2046
10. Kimberly Coots. Kimberly is a minister of spiritual peacemaking who I met through some very good friends. She is the founder of project heart space, a free on-line resource to inspire people to awaken to their hearts. Her book is called, Divine Worth. View her video here: http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=139
Enjoy the spiritual wisdom, and heart centered connection of the authors and Vote!
My book is Open to Inspiration: The summer a woman discovered herself with a teenage daughter and the Jonas Brothers on a 10,000 mile road trip. http://www.NextTopAuthor.com/?aid=49
Top 250 authors go to Round 2.