Day 108: On the road-Spiritual Authors Part 8
Spiritual Authors: Part 8
This is the last blog in a series of 8. The five authors in this last blog were all people I connected with through the contest and Facebook. My body is energized from listening to the messages they are each bringing forth.
The Next Top Spiritual Author Contest has been a calling for 3000 people to share their gifts with the world. With this kind of passion and enthusiasm, imagine what we can do to heal, transform and create a shift in consciousness? Peace within creates peace on Earth.
Here are the authors:
36) Laura Cannon and Tim Mulosmanaj. Laura and Tim are a happily married couple who have committed themselves to helping other couples create connection, purpose and growth in their relationships. They are filled with joy, passion and laughter. I already feel that Laura is a soul sister. She is a member of On Purpose Networking in Baltimore, one of my favorite places on the planet. The name of their book is Creationships: Transform your romantic relationship into the ultimate tool for growth and fulfillment. Watch their video here: http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=532
37) Mahri Best. Mahri is a live-er of life. She has followed her inner guidance throughout her life to a variety of jobs and travel. After watching her video, I felt more connected to myself. She delivers a passion of beautiful words and a feeling of unlimited potential. I have so much I want to say here about her! I suggest you click on the link and read the description of her book. Her message carries a powerful energy of healing. Her book is called, “Soul Talking: Wisdom in Rhyme to make a difference through her words and music.” http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=2156
38) Marguerite Piazza Bonnett. Marguerite’s life could easily be made into a Hallmark movie of the week. Her mother was a famous actress. Her father was a socialite who died when she was 7. And the stepfather spent all of their money while her mother was battling cancer. With all of that, Marguerite went on a path of discovering who she REALLY is! Now, she wants to help you do that, too. She radiates so much light. The name of her book is: 12 New Thought Steps: The Secret to Releasing Old Patterns And Creating a Life You Love Living. View the link to her video here: http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=256
39) Michelle Casto. At the bottom of Michelle’s bio is a quote by Osho, “A master cannot teach, but she can invite you.” This is the perfect description of Michelle. When I read her facebook page or the words on her author page, I feel invited into her space. She is a consciousness catalyst who ignites the inner fire of anyone who is willing and enters into her space. I would describe her as a spiritual mover and shaker! The name of her book is, “The Destiny Decision: Integrating Choice and Grace on your Sacred Path of Purpose” http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=2107
40) Stuart Rosen. Stuart is an author, speaker and has hosted 3 radio shows, EnLighten Up, Manifesting the Positive, and Dare to Be Your Best. By watching his video, I know that the book he has written about a man who lost his job and is at a spiritual crossroads is going to be entertaining. Stuart is a cat lover. From the hairdresser cat, to the yoda cat, to all of the beautiful cat expressions in his video, he had me at, “So I was telling my hairdresser all about my new novel.” The name of his book is , “Dare to Be Your Best” Click on the link to watch his video http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=2339
Enjoy the spiritual wisdom, and heart centered connection of the authors and Vote! Thanks so much.
My book is Open to Inspiration: The summer a woman discovered herself with a teenage daughter and the Jonas Brothers on a 10,000 mile road trip. http://www.NextTopAuthor.com/?aid=49
Top 250 authors go to Round 2.