April 22, 2010
Happy Earth Day!
Here is Part 6 of the Introduction of 5 more authors in the Next Top Spiritual Author contest. I am so grateful for the divine way I have been led to each of the authors. Some of them I have known for years and others have crossed by path in the last week.
Enjoy the journey and adventure with each of these pure souls.
26) Carol Woodliff. Carol is a hypnotherapist and a speaker. She has had an amazing career and background. Her book emerged from a conversation with a voice within that asked her to write this book. All of her life experiences led her to this moment. I met Carol through my book buddy, Anna Stookey. Anna spoke of the incredible spirit of Carol and I agree. Her book is called, “From Scared to Sacred: A Skeptic’s Journey of Hearing, Accepting, and Living from the Voice Within. Listen to her audio here: http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=2127
27) Cerena Mary Lauren. Cerena Mary is a professional social worker and a Minister of Spiritual Peacemaking. I met her through the network of ministers from the Beloved Community and James Twyman. She is devoted to helping people heal deep wounds from their past. Her book is called, “Sacred Release: How to change your stories and reclaim who you came here to be.” View her video here: http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=634
28) Cynthia Reiber. Cynthia is a Minister of Spiritual Peacemaking and co-founder of an organization called Home: Healing Our Mutual Earth. Her resume is a mile long. She is one of the most generous ministers in the Beloved Community and is always leading groups and sharing her time. Her book is called, “Becoming an Alchemist: Tools for Understanding and Developing Your Connection to the Divine” Listen to her audio here: http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=245
29) Maria Gamb. Maria is a former Fortune 500 executive trailblazer who worked in corporate America for more than 20 years. Another powerful woman with a long resume. I met Maria at the Freedom Formula Experience in Los Angeles in 2009. The way I would describe her is powerful, heart-centered and passionate. She is absolutely a leader who is blazing a trail for healing. Her book is called, “The Healing of Corporate America: How to create powerful values based leadership that gets results.” View her video here: http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=2343
30) Margie Marketta Myllari. Margie is a Minister of Spiritual Peacemaking who is devoted to the Divine Mother. Her hometown is in the Arctic Circle in Lapland, the official city of Santa Claus. She has an incredible vision to build a Peace Chapel there. Her book is called, “Maria Magdalena in my Heart: Margie’s Courageous Journey to Maria Magdalena. http://www.nexttopauthor.com/?aid=233
Enjoy the spiritual wisdom, and heart centered connection of the authors and Vote! Thanks so much.
My book is Open to Inspiration: The summer a woman discovered herself with a teenage daughter and the Jonas Brothers on a 10,000 mile road trip. http://www.NextTopAuthor.com/?aid=49
Top 250 authors go to Round 2.